Passing Varargin into fprintf
Is there a way to pass whatever is input in varargin into fprintf, that is
within a loop?
For example if you have something like:
function = func_name(var1,varargin)
for i = varargin
fprintf('The first name is %s , another is %s',var1,varargin)
end
If you have total inputs as name1 name2 and name3 I want the loop to output
The first name is name1, another is name2
The first name is name1, another is name3
fprintf can't take cell inputs, and changing varargin to varargin{:}
making it a separated list is not exactly what I want either, because it
doesn't separate out the varargin inputs into separate loops.
Also I can't use inputname() because if the input is an expression rather
than a single variable Matlab returns an empty string '' when calling
input name. Is there some way to still use inputname() and add a counter
to the loop, or to index the varargin inputs and cycle through them?
No comments:
Post a Comment